Tuesday 5 August 2014

The Four Cornerstones to Financial Management

One of the first things I do when I meet with every client is assess them in comparison to the four cornerstones to financial management. Ultimately, my goal with all of my clients is to use these four cornerstones and use them to build a plan that will lead to financial freedom and financial independence. Over the next four blog posts I will reveal the four cornerstones to financial management and will give a quick overview as to how I use these to achieve financial independence.

Over the next four blog posts I will discuss:
  • Liquidity; and the ability to have readily available money in the event of an emergency or an opportunity
  • Retirement; and the ability to use compounding to battle that nasty thing we call inflation
  • Living benefits; and what would happen if you were to become ill or injured
  • Financial security upon death; and the ability to leave an income to your loved ones and cover your debts upon death

I look forward to sharing these four cornerstones with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment